Sunday, March 1, 2009

oh, balls

I'm not sure how it happened, but in between updating this blog's url (it's no longer www.wearyourskirt-likeaflag.blogspot.com - the '-' has gone, so it's now www.wearyourskirtlikeaflag.blogspot.com which i'm anticipating will cause very small annoyances for people who aren't me) to deciding that I should put away my laundry, I've somehow managed to get a Girl's Aloud song stuck in my head.


I don't know, ok? It just sort of happened? One minute I was trying to think of a (witty) way to tell Chris Stokes that the opening of his stand up sounds like one of the Charlie Brown grown ups, the next this was in my head?

Sod it, it must be bed time.

2 comments:

lizzle said...

Hahahahaha!
Jack will be thrilled =P

Chris Stokes said...

One of the Charlie Brown grownups, you're quite right! I had to pay a fiver for that video as well! How long did that song stay in your head for out of interest?