Wednesday, April 22, 2009

a swell and a stink

The past few days have been filled with more puppy poop and profanity than is probably legal. Have some photos, I apologise for the way I look. It's cos I'm sleep deprived.

Wearing each other's glasses meant that neither Eloise or i could see anything, thus we looked confused

Jarvis in profile. He knows he's lovely, you don't need to tell him.

Betty, trying to look innocent. (And probably trying to digest the half metre of tinsel she ate)


Toya. Normally she looks slightly less demonic.


OUR MUSUEM ADVENTURE
it was more fun than metaphysics, ok?


I MET A DINOSAUR


GOT CHASED BY A DIPROTODON
(who then turned out to be very nice)


ELOISE KISSED A GROPER


ELOISE THINKS MAMMOTHS ARE AWESOME

I PLOT TO STEAL THE MAMMOTH, BUT GET DISTRACTED BY THE INFORMATION ON HOW THEY MADE THE MODELS



ELOISE BUYS A GIANT TYRANNOSAURUS REX. WE NAME IT PATRICK.

PATRICK DOESN'T LIKE PHOTOS


Then I came home to discover Betty had pooed everywhere.
And then this morning they woke me up at 3am.
I put Eloise on a train at 7.15am.
My WonderGranny rescued me at 2pm.
And Betty pooed some more.
And now they're asleep.
Thank goodness.

I'll rant coherently later, promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha!
Last night I had a dinner party featuring roast beef. We ate and the rest of the HUGE slab of cow rested on the kitchen bench. Cost a fortune.'
Somehow dog grew 6 inches of neck and grabbed it off the bench, sprinting for his dog door. That was going to be the weekend graze meat. and he just burped.