Sunday, November 29, 2009

gasp

Lottie keeps eating Christmas Beetles. Does this bode negatively for Christmas??? She sort of tortures them before she eats them, clever little puppy.

x

I really want to tell everyone how special Hospice by The Antlers and Forget the Night Ahead by The Twilight Sad are. Like, shout it from rooftops and let off fireworks.

But they keep taking my breath away, and then I get so light headed that anything I write is more rubbish than usual, and climbing the stairs to the roof is out of the question.

x

at work today i
-buggered up the registers so many times i nearly cried
-wished people merry christmas even though its not december yet
-had a great talk with a girl about how sucky pearl jam are
-had a weird talk with a hipster boy about Mick Jagger's version of Ned Kelly
-arranged our Doctor Who DVDs in proper order, because I was sick of them being too high up and not in proper chronological order.

x

Its too hot for coherence.

3 comments:

Chris Stokes said...

If only all the shops here had the Doctor Who DVDs in chronological order...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lizzle said...

Sorry I haven't replied to your smessages, my phone took itself on an adventure =(